Tuesday 19 April 2011

yay - i've had my hair done!!!


 it's been so long - i'm sure it was before christmas that i last had my hair 'done'.
today was finally the day.
i feel so so so so so good after half a day at the salon.
so tonight i decided to capture the after effect on film.
but here's the issue - i hate having my photo taken - so getting the above was super hard for me.
but we got it - with goob holding my hand - mr w. behind the camera - and with the help of photo software to blur it some - i got through it!!
i'm also trying to grow out my fringe (bangs for those in the u.s. - i think that's what you call them?!?!).
i've had hair to hide behind like forever - and somedays i feel naked without the hair all there!!
i'm getting more and more used to it every day.
and this year is a new year - with a new blog - with a new outlook - and an upgraded me!!!!
here's to trying to love to be photographed - or at the very least - not totally hate it!!!
(i told you goob was now taller than me - and i'm not short!!! she's getting close to 6 foot i'm thinking - oh my!!)

hope you all had a great day!!
mrs c. xox

1 comment:

thanks so much for dropping by - don't be shy to shout out hi!!
(i'm a poet and i didn't know it - ha.......sorry!!)
cheryl xox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...