Saturday 1 October 2011

happy 9th b'day triple j

my gorgeous triple j turned 9 this week!


she finally got her ears pierced for her b'day - and her and i went out for a shopping and sushi date - just her and i. (we both love sushi!)


triple j was on school holidays for this past week - while her big sisters still had 1 week left of school. (that's what happens when your kids go to school in two different states - triple j goes to school in nsw - the other 2 are in the act.)

we had a very fun day.

triple j has her daddy's amazing chocolate brown eyes. and an adorable, cheeky smile.

love you like crazy gorgeous girl! you'll always be my baby!

(all photos taken with my iphone - and played with in picnik - just fyi)

we're off to the canberra handmade markets today tomorrow.
hope you have a fabulous weekend.

cheryl xox.

1 comment:

  1. Triple J is a fan of sushi I see. I don't blame her I love it too.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for dropping by - don't be shy to shout out hi!!
(i'm a poet and i didn't know it - ha.......sorry!!)
cheryl xox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...