Tuesday 18 October 2011

the going is good!

it's been 2 days down of this 15 day prac - and all is well!
great mentor teacher - wonderful kids (year 5/6) - really lovely school (just 30 minutes out of Canberra in a local country town) - the going is exceptionally good.
I could use more sleep - my brain is racing with lesson ideas - luckily we've planned for very quiet weekends to have loads of downtime ahead.
and my gorgeous triple j and miss molly currently lie beside me on the mat on the floor in our office this evening as I think me up some lesson plans.........


LOVE!!

I hope this post finds you all well and happy this fine evening.

hugz from here.
cheryl xox.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a great time on your prac. My first prac was a primary school (for some weird reason, it was a secondary teaching degree!!) and I could not handle being a primary teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going. The prac will pass so quickly.
    Enjoy. Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog also sleeps on my pillow at night time. Such a cute picture of your daughter and your dog together.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for dropping by - don't be shy to shout out hi!!
(i'm a poet and i didn't know it - ha.......sorry!!)
cheryl xox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...